Mittwoch, März 02, 2016

Nalbinding Convention 2016 - Nadelbinde Treffen 2016

Last year I was invited to the Nalbinding Festival 2015 in Aarhus by Maria Lind Heel. There were guests from Sweden as well, and they told me about a really big nalbinders meeting there in 2014 with about 280 guests. So I was asekd if I could organize a meeting in Germany next year. I thought: Well, yes, I could - but can I deal with all the stress and do I have the time for it? Finally I just started searching for a good place and date (thanks for the help and inspiration from the Naalbinding/Nadelbinden group here on facebook!), and here we are now: The meeting will take place on the last weekend of September (23.-25.) in a Youth Hostel in NRW (ca 75km east of Cologne). So much for the basics. Now it is up to you to fill the "Nalbinding Convention 2016" with live. We will have workshops, a marketplace, maybe lectures, an exhibition or historic textile movies and a lot of time to meet interesting people, talk and learn from each other. I will publish the links to the "Nalbinding Convention 2016 information sheet" and to the "registration form" later this day. Please check it out quickly, because we have to make the reservations in the hostel as long as there are still enough free beds! And I will open a facebook group for information and discussions on the convention as soon as I find out, how this is done ... But every important information will be posted in my blog as well!

Keine Kommentare: